Friday 4 February 2011

Dirt Series and Passportes

Now I'm not one to simply bung up a press release as a way of doing an easy post. So as opposed to the side of A4 from Trek announcing registration opening for the 2011 Dirt Series I will just say this:

Dirt Series registration open for the best weekend of riding any chick can have in North America. Make that as dirty as you will ladies. You won't regret it and I can personally recommend the Whistler leg. Website: www.dirtseries.com. Candace, you rock!

The second bit of info is for this year's Passportes du Soleil which has opened for registration as well. Extra day this time around. I did the Passportes two years ago, had a massive tantrum, acted like a child and got my ass kicked by both Jo Petterson and Petra Wiltshire. To say I have some face to save is an understatement. Website: www.passportesdusoleil.com

What a fun summer of riding this is shaping up to be.

No comments: