Wednesday 11 November 2009

A cycling round up - and not a lasso in sight


Look a picture! Me on White's Level by Tom Humpage

Here's the latest from me on cycling bits and bobs for the Guardian. Get in touch if there's stuff you think should be flagged up - all I need is a vague travel angle which let's face it isn't hard when the whole point about cycling is to moooooove.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/blog/2009/nov/11/whats-new-in-cycling


And on a vain note - I have just taken delivery of two delicious tops and two gorgeous bottoms (natch) courtesy of Minx-Girl.com which I shall be modelling at the Brighton round of the 'Cross series this weekend. Back and knee trouble? Pah! I laugh in your face. A review will obviously follow but I'm not sure I'll be able to say a lot more than simply: 'Mud. in. My. Eye.'

No comments: